TTL in 19th century
The company Tuchfabrik Lörrach was founded by Friedrich vom Hove in 1838. At the beginning it employed 30 people who began to spin fabrics into facon.
TTL from 1901 to 1949
In 1901 Carl Labhardt is replaced by August Schläfli as chairman of the board. During and after the First World War the company is experiencing severe difficulties.
TTL from 1950 until today
In 1951 Hans Stössel becomes the new chairmain of the company. Under his direction the machinery is being renewed during the fifties. In 1958 it is used to full capacity.